The Howard County Public School System is pleased to announce its Summer Food Service Program to meet the growing need to feed hungry children and families and fill the nutritional gap over the summer months in Howard County.
Meals will be served at 15 county locations, up from six locations in 2018, in response to high demand and to support families with limited access to transportation.
Beginning Tuesday, June 25 and continuing through August, free meals will be served each weekday at 12 schools and three community locations:
Weekdays, Tuesday, June 25-Friday, August 16 in the school cafeterias:
- Deep Run Elementary School, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Ducketts Lane Elementary School, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Stevens Forest Elementary School, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Mayfield Woods Middle School, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Oakland Mills Middle School, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Wilde Lake Middle School, 1-2 p.m.
- Atholton High School, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Hammond High School, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Weekdays, Tuesday, June 25-Wednesday, August 21:
- Jeffers Hill Elementary School parking lot, 11:30 a.m.-Noon
- Phelps Luck Elementary School parking lot, 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Swansfield Elementary School parking lot, 11:30 a.m.-Noon
- Howard High School parking lot, 1:15 p.m.-2:15 p.m.
- Wilde Lake Tennis Club parking lot, 12:15-12:45 p.m.
- Howard County Library System-East Columbia Branch, Noon-1:30 p.m.
- North Laurel Community Center, Noon-1:30 p.m